Trekking and Hiking
The massif of Monte Baldo opens a variety of opportunities for lovers of excursions and trekking
The massif of Monte Baldo opens a variety of opportunities for lovers of excursions and trekking. Thanks to its form, it is possible to find the ideal itinerary for the most diversified demands. Here, you can enjoy the lake, strolling through the olive trees in Campo or let your gaze sweep over the view from Monviso to the Dolomites covering the crests of Baldo or even encourage your soul and spirit climbing the 300 plus steps which guide you to the Sanctuary of the Madonna della Corona, set in the mountain top rock on Val d'Adige. Here are some starting points:
- Along the pilgrims footpath (from Brentino to Madonna della Corona).
- Crossing of Monte Baldo.
- From San Michele the road used by smugglers.
- Ventrar footpath.
- From Navene to Bocca di Navene via the Dosso Spirano and return via the Val de l’Acqua.
- Cassone di Malcesine to the summits of Santi Benigno and Caro.
- Ferrata delle Taccole.
- Malcesine, Bocca Tratto Spino, Cima Valdritta and return to San Michele passing through “La Guardia” and “I Piombi”.
- Pradonego – Malga Montesel – Colonei di Caprino – Creste and Bocchetta di Naole – Malga Valfredda – Ime – Pradonego.
- From Prada Bassa to Forte di Naole with the obelisk to the fallen partisans.
- Excursions to Torri del Benaco with its contradas and to the Grotta Tanella.
- Excursions to Brenzone and its contradas.
- Tour of the shepherds huts (various lengths).