Church of St. Gallo
The present building was totally reconstructed between 1750 and 1769 and sited on top of a previous church dedicated to St. Cecilia.
It houses; a beautiful major altar built by Almerigo Gonzaga, a refined altarpiece by Giovanni Caliari and a painting of the Virgin Mary and Saints by Agostino Ugolini.
In ancient times the church was located on the central part of the hill and its cemetery belonged to both Garda and Caprino.