A small church located among the fields in the countryside inland from Bardolino.
The date of construction of the church is difficult to define. It seems to have arisen on the ruins of an ancient Roman villa. Despite the renovations of the choir and facade that took place in 1714, it still retains features of its high medieval structure. Other authors place much of the structure in the 13th century or even earlier. Certainly, the bell tower, typically Romanesque, can be attributed to the 12th century. At its summit, there is a bell chamber equipped with four bifore supported by columns with bracket capitals.