The Church of Santa Maria Assunta was built in the 18th century as an oratory for the Camuzzini family. Between 1838 and 1843, it was reconstructed in its current forms and, in 1926, it was established as an independent parish.
The building features an elegant neoclassical gable façade and a single nave interior that is simple and bright, enriched by two side chapels dedicated to the Sacred Heart and the Madonna. The presbytery, ending in a semicircular apse, houses the statue of the Immaculate Madonna, while the exposed stone bell tower completes the profile of the church.